Wednesday 25 August 2010

Zara love

Ah, Zara... Every season you spoil us, and this upcoming season is no different. I popped by the Knightsbridge branch today to while away my lunch hour, and thought I'd died and gone to AW10/11 heaven. Not that I'm ready for the summer to end, you understand, but because they've hit every new-season trend on the head. I'm talking lace, camel, country-heritage tweeds, leather, suede, flat boots, shearling jackets, fluffy knits, fine knits, Alpine knits, pencil skirts, capes... A veritable feast of seasonal treats. And so it was that I came away with a snuggly, down-filled, belted snow-bunny jacket with a high padded collar to keep out the chill, ready for whatever winter throws at me. I love the pearl colour and the softness of it, and how it makes me feel so protected and ready for the slopes! Obviously it's no bad thing that it resembles Chanel ski wear, and has a lot of luxury French outdoor brand, Moncler, about it too. But for £79, I'm quids in!

Top: Pearl-coloured belted down-filled puffa jacket, £79, Zara
Below: White down-filled puffa jacket with black trim, £549, Moncler at Harrods

1 comment: