Wednesday 15 September 2010

Dressing for busy-ness

First of all, apologies for it being three weeks since my last post. After the last post on the Zara jacket, I have been off sunning myself in the South of France - camping, no less! But stylishly, of course. Well, as stylishly as you can when you're living out of a bag/car/tent and have no hanging space. But enough of that. I have spent the entire day unpacking and putting things away (photo of my 'unpacking and putting things away' outfit below, complete with new multi-buckle wedges from Primarni that I'm wearing in. Multitasking and all that). This was followed by throwing a few accessories and props together on the bed for a wedding shoot I'm styling this weekend with a friend of mine, Julia Ford, art director for Wedding magazine and wedding photographer for Modern Photographic. For no explicable reason, I thought that after tidying all my camping gear away, I'd then make even more of a mess by getting out a load of inspiration for the shoot! But when your brain's whirring, you've just got to go with it. 

I also dug out some coats and outfits for the new season while I was faffing, so I'll post some pics of them next time for your perusal. I may also have to post a pic of my friend's new military coat, which is bang on trend and just too delicious for words. Be back soon, promise!

I'm looking forward to wearing the (black suede multibuckle) wedges with leggings, skinny jeans, cropped jeans, 3/4 trousers, dresses and skirts, with tights and without. Vest, Topshop; harem trousers, New Look; wedges, Primark; tan, South of France


From beads, baubles and bangles to corsages, head bands, ribbon, lace, sticks of rock and feathers, I thought I'd get a few visuals together to inspire the creative juices ready for the wedding shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment