Sunday 1 August 2010

Sunday slouching

Sundays were made for comfy clothes. Outfits you can slob about in on the sofa with the papers while zoning out to the EastEnders omnibus. Fabrics that comfort your hangover and move with your body as you stretch out like a cat and potter randomly about the house. For me, Sunday is all about either loose and floaty or soft jersey, or both. Today's Sunday Outfit of choice was almost my jersey maxi, but I felt the need to free my legs, so leggings won, with an easy grey brushed cotton vest and a colourful floral scarf wrapped round, skirt-style, to brighten it up and add a bit of interest. I usually tend to go accessory-free during the day at the weekends, so I'm less jangly when I'm doing household chores or just chilling out without any extra fuss around my neck or wrists.

Easy, comfy, and a lot more interesting (and flattering) than joggers and a Tshirt. Right, now I'm off to play with my new iPhone 4 and recover from last night's dinner with friends...

                                            Top, Warehouse; leggings, Primark; scarf, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment