Monday 27 September 2010

Send me your outfit pics...

... and I'll post them right here on the blog! If you have a new-season purchase (coat, on-trend piece) or just an outfit or item you feel fab in, send it my way by emailing it to lucy@lulabellestyling.co.uk. I'll add them as I get them in. 

Today's entries include Isobel and DoDo with their gorgeous on-trend outerwear (camel and leopard print are bang on the fashion radar right now), and Charlie with a dress she looks divine in, even though she says she was feeling a bit bumpy-frumpy at the time - I think you'll agree the word 'frumpy' does not apply in the slightest. Looking fabulous dahlings. More please, Its A Look fashionistas!

 
Isobel in camel jacket, Reiss      






DoDo in leopard print coat from abroad; trousers, Oasis; heels, Christian Louboutin

Charlie wearing strapless dress, Monsoon; sparkly shrug, Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.

    ReplyDelete