Friday 25 June 2010

Shine on 2

As promised, here's a shot of today's summer-at-work outfit choice. I'll post a couple of pics of some other outfits I wore this week later on. My plan is to put together a lookbook of my own outfit ideas each season for me to reference, to make that morning 'What shall I wear?' moment a little easier every day. So I thought I'd start by blogging them, then I have a record in the meantime!

Today's get-up is a thin cotton white T-shirt with chinos and gold jewellery. I'm really getting into the idea of wearing fine gold jewellery in high summer, as it just seems right not to overload yourself in heavy statement baubles when it's hot. Plus gold against a tan (when I get one) looks fab. But more on delicate summer jewellery in a later post. For now, here's Friday's outfit. Happy Weekending!

T-shirt, Banana Republic; chinos, Gap; wedges, Peacocks; necklace, Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment