Monday 7 June 2010

All dressed up

On Saturday night we celebrated 100 years of Emanuel Rugby Club (formerly Old Emanuel) with a fabulous centenary dinner dance underneath a marquee in the club grounds, complete with sparkling chandeliers and buckets of champagne. As this is a style blog, I won't start waffling on about rugby or anything else sport-related, but I shall just explain that the reason I was there was because my husband plays for the club and we've made many lifelong friends through belonging to it. And the club's social events are always great.

But the main reason for this post is that, with it being a black-tie event, I couldn't let it pass without taking a few snaps of myself and the girls in all our finery. I think you'll agree, we did ourselves proud. And when it comes to a man in a tux... Well, it never fails.

My red halterneck dress, vintage, Beyond Retro; bronze platform sandals, Pura Lopez; metallic clutch, Primark. Catherine's pink vintage-style dress with white hearts, belt and corsage, all Vivien of Holloway; black patent shoes, New Look

2 comments:

  1. i lurveeeeeeeeeee ur blog!! i read it all the time and u looked fab at the ball!
    keep up good work gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teej! Great to hear you read the blog, thanks hon! Hey, click on the Follow button to add to my little list of fans. I keep getting people telling me they like the blog but they don't click on the Follow button so I don't know how many are really reading! Hope you're well babe. xx

    ReplyDelete