Friday 28 May 2010

More Manolo Madness

Don'tcha just love the alliteration in the title of this post? You know you do. Now let me explain. Tonight, of course, is the UK premiere of Sex And The City 2, and I shall be in attendance with three of my favourite people, before going on to further attend with more of my favourite people at later dates (those who could not make it tonight. You shall be missed). Anyhoo, in true SATC style, and in honour of Ms Bradshaw (or should I say, Mrs Preston? Mrs Big?), I am continuing the Manolo theme of the last post and shall indeed be sporting the Shoes Of Joy to the screening tonight. Naturally, when deciding on my outfit, I started with the Blahniks and worked up, as seemed appropriate. And so, I decided to dress down the shoes with some on-trend chinos, to keep the look seasonal, and continued the casual theme with a T - but not just any old T, as I wanted to further my Manhattan-sized love for the show with my favourite I NY top. Too much effort for the cinema? Who cares. This isn't just any old movie. This is the Sex And The City 2 movie. And I think Carrie would approve. Hope you do, too. Let me know what you wore!

Blazer, Principles; Tshirt, bought in New York; red vest, Topshop; chinos, Gap; earrings, a gift from Spain; brooch and cocktail ring, Primark; sandals, Manolo Blahnik


No comments:

Post a Comment