Wednesday 21 April 2010

Shoe Love


Well, I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more cashola until at least the end of the month (as my last purchase was officially on 30th March and I'm very proud of myself for having done so well with the non-spendage). However, on doing some shopping research today for a client I'm doing a Super Shopper day with next week, I stumbled across these Prada-esque beauties and had upped and bought them before you could say overdraft. Oops. Mind you, it would have been rude not to because - Justification Alert:

a) Did I mention the Pradaness?
b) Kind of a mid-heel and tres walkable
c) A credit crunch-busting £29.50!!
d) This season's nude tone all wrapped up in a shiny patent bow - literally - have you seen the TDF (To Die For) toe detail?!

Case rested methinks.

Here are the Prada SS10 versions, btw:




I shall forthwith be sporting my M&S Pradas with rolled-up khakis, shirt dresses, jeans and T, wedding outfits, harems, the whole darn lot. Hero Shoe or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment